Rules, Regulations, and Disclaimers For MRG Document Technologies World Wide Web Sites
MRG Document Technologies, the mortgage document systems practice group of the Mortgage Resources Group, LLC (“MRG”) requires that all the visitors to our site(s) on the World Wide Web (the “Site”) adhere to the following rules and regulations. By accessing the Site, you indicate your acknowledgment, and acceptance, of the following terms and conditions:
- NO LEGAL ADVICE The content of this Web site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to constitute advertising, invite an attorney-client relationship, or serve as a source for legal advice. Since we are not providing legal advice through this Web site, you should not rely upon any information contained herein for any purpose without seeking legal advice from a duly licensed attorney competent to practice law in your jurisdiction.
- NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP The transmission and receipt of the information contained on this Web site and your access to this Web site do not create or constitute the formation of an attorney-client relationship. Further, sending e-mail or other communications to our firm will not create an attorney-client relationship or impose any obligation on MRG. If you are not already a client, any communication with us will not be privileged and thus, may be disclosed to other persons. Therefore, do not send us any confidential or sensitive information unless and until you have first talked to one of our attorneys and we have entered into a written engagement with you for the purposes of establishing an attorney-client relationship.
- TEXAS BOARD CERTIFICATIONS Unless otherwise expressly indicated herein or in the individual biographies of MRG attorneys, the attorneys listed, or referred to, in this Web site are not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- COPYRIGHT/TRADEMARKS The trademarks, logos, and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are the property of MRG and other parties. Users are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to, use as metatags on other pages or sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of MRG or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content including any software programs available on or through the Site (“Content”) is protected by copyright. Users are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works, or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes.
- HYPERLINKING THIS SITE MAY PROVIDE A LINK TO OTHER SITES BY ALLOWING THE USER TO LEAVE THIS SITE TO ACCESS THIRD PARTY MATERIAL OR BY BRINGING THE THIRD PARTY MATERIAL INTO THIS SITE VIA “INVERSE” HYPERLINKS AND FRAMING TECHNOLOGY (A “LINKED SITE”). MRG HAS NO DISCRETION TO ALTER, UPDATE, OR CONTROL THE CONTENT ON A LINKED SITE. THE FACT THAT MRG HAS PROVIDED A LINK TO A SITE IS NOT AN ENDORSEMENT, AUTHORIZATION, SPONSORSHIP, OR AFFILIATION WITH RESPECT TO SUCH SITE, ITS OWNERS, OR ITS PROVIDERS. THERE ARE INHERENT RISKS IN RELYING UPON USING, OR RETRIEVING ANY INFORMATION FOUND ON THE INTERNET, AND MRG URGES YOU TO MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND THESE RISKS BEFORE RELYING UPON, USING, OR RETRIEVING ANY SUCH INFORMATION ON A LINKED SITE.
- NO WARRANTIES ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ON THE SITE, OR OBTAINED FROM A WEBSITE TO WHICH THE SITE IS LINKED (A “LINKED SITE”) ARE, UNLESS WE HAVE SEPARATELY AGREED WITH YOU IN WRITING, PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY OR ACCURACY. MRG DOES NOT ENDORSE, AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR, (A) THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT MADE THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY PARTY OTHER THAN MRG, (B) ANY CONTENT PROVIDED ON LINKED SITES, OR (C) THE CAPABILITIES OR RELIABILITY OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED FROM A LINKED SITE. OTHER THAN AS WE MAY SEPARATELY (AND IN WRITING) CONTRACT WITH YOU, OR AS REQUIRED UNDER APPLICABLE CONSUMER PROTECTION LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL MRG BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A USER’S RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR A LINKED SITE, OR USER’S RELIANCE ON ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED FROM A LINKED SITE. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE, OR OTHER CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, OR OBTAINED FROM A LINKED SITE. PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF PROFESSIONALS, AS APPROPRIATE, REGARDING THE EVALUATION OF ANY SPECIFIC OPINION, ADVICE, PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR OTHER CONTENT.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR USE OF THE SITE AND LINKED SITES THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND DESCRIPTIONS OF SERVICES PUBLISHED ON THE SITE OR A LINKED SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS; MRG SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR SUCH INACCURACIES OR ERRORS. MRG MAY CHANGE THE CONTENT ON THE SITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. MRG MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS OR CHANGES TO THE SITE AT ANY TIME. YOU AGREE THAT, UNLESS WE SPECIFICALLY (AND IN WRITING) CONTRACT WITH YOU TO THE CONTRARY, MRG, ITS AFFILIATES AND ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS WILL NOT BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS, COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE SERVICE, OR LOST OPPORTUNITY) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SITE OR A LINKED SITE, OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR A LINKED SITE, EVEN IF MRG IS MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, THE TRANSMISSION OF ANY VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT A USER’S EQUIPMENT, FAILURE OF MECHANICAL OR ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT, OR COMMUNICATION LINES, TELEPHONE OR OTHER INTERCONNECT PROBLEMS (e.g., YOU CANNOT ACCESS YOUR INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER), UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, THEFT, OPERATOR ERRORS, STRIKES OR OTHER LABOR PROBLEMS, OR ANY FORCE MAJEURE. MRG CANNOT AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED, OR SECURE ACCESS TO THE WEB SITE.
- CONFIDENTIALITY OF USER COMMUNICATIONS Except as required by law and in accordance with the MRG Internet Privacy Statement, MRG will maintain the confidentiality of all user communications that contain personal user information and that are transmitted directly to MRG. User should be aware that Linked Sites may contain confidentiality provisions that differ from the provisions provided herein. MRG is not responsible for such provisions, and expressly disclaims any and all liability related to such provisions.
- LINKED INTERNET SITES MRG prohibits caching, unauthorized hypertext links to the Site, and the framing of any Content available through the Site. MRG reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames and specifically disclaims any responsibility for the Content available on any other Internet sites linked to the Site. Access to any other Internet sites linked to the Site is at the user’s own risk. User should be aware that Linked Sites may contain rules and regulations, privacy provisions, confidentiality provisions, transmission of personal data provisions, and other provisions that differ from the provisions on the Site. MRG is not responsible for such provisions and expressly disclaims any and all liability related to such provisions.
- POSTINGS[For use in connection with message boards or chat rooms on the Site.]
MRG is under no obligation to review any messages, information, or content (“Postings”) posted on the Site by users and assumes no responsibility or liability relating to any such Postings. Notwithstanding the above, MRG may from time to time monitor the Postings on the Site and may remove and/or decline to accept any Postings that contain:
- Any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability, or otherwise violates any applicable local, state, national, or international law.
- Advertisements or solicitations of any kind.
- Messages posted by users impersonating others.
- Personal information such as messages that include phone numbers, Social Security numbers, account numbers, addresses, or employer references.
- Messages by non spokesperson employees of MRG purporting to speak on behalf of MRG or that contain confidential information, or that express opinions concerning MRG.
- Messages that offer unauthorized downloads of any copyrighted or private information.
- Multiple messages that offer unauthorized downloads of any copyrighted or private information.
- Multiple messages placed within individual folders by the same user restating the same point.
- Chain letters of any kind.
- TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA User acknowledges and agrees that by providing MRG with any personal or proprietary user information through the Site, user consents to the transmission of such personal or proprietary user information as necessary for processing in accordance with MRG standard business practices. User should be aware that Linked Sites may contain transmission of personal data provisions that differ from the provisions herein. MRG is not responsible for such provisions, and expressly disclaims any and all liability related to such provisions. View MRG Internet Privacy Statement
- CHANGES TO RULES AND REGULATIONS MRG reserves the right to revise these Rules and Regulations at any time; users are deemed to be apprised of and bound by any changes to these Rules and Regulations.
- VIOLATIONS OF RULES AND REGULATIONS MRG reserves the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations of these Rules and Regulations, including the right to block access from a particular Internet address to the Site.
- ACCESS TO PASSWORD PROTECTED/SECURE AREAS
Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to prosecution.